How This Simple Device Could Save Your Life In A Car Wreck
This powerful 6-in-1 tool is helping drivers stay safe on the road
There are over 5.4 million car crashes every year in the USA. While we’d all like to think that we or our loved ones will never experience a serious car accident, it pays to be prepared.
Car safety experts have argued for years that drivers should carry window smashers and seat belt cutters that are easily accessible in a car wreck. The problem is, even if you are one of the few drivers that carry these safety devices, you probably have yours in your glovebox (or your trunk) — dangerously far out of reach during in an accident.
Safety devices are useless if you can’t reach them in an emergency!
A friend of mine just showed me this clever new device that’s designed to be within arms reach in any car emergency. It’s a phone charger with life-saving features built right in.
This one-of-a-kind emergency tool is designed to be plugged directly into your car’s cigarette lighter outlet (12v power port) making it easily accessible for when you need it most.
Most of us charge our phones while driving, so having a device like this is a brilliant idea.
What Is CrashSafe?
CrashSafe is an ‘all-in-one’ car emergency tool designed with patented features to help drivers escape from road emergencies — packed with 6 powerful life-saving features.
Here’s what it can do:
1 . Window Smasher — Easily smash through car windows with one strike using the patented, small metal pin hidden in the tip of the charger plug. (The charger tip/spike shield automatically compresses on contact so that the spike hits the glass.)
2. Seatbelt Cutter — Sharp enough to easily slice through seat belts, yet designed to be safe enough to avoid accidentally cutting anyone.
3. Car Charger — Keep CrashSafe plugged into your car’s 12v outlet and use the USB charging port to quickly power your mobile phone or other devices.
4. Power Bank — Remove CrashSafe from your 12v power port and use it as a portable charger. The 2200 mAh lithium battery stores enough power to give your phone a complete charge in stranded situations.
5. LED Flashlight — This powerful torch lasts 4 hours and can help you in nighttime emergencies such as when you need to change a tire or walk to safety.
6. Emergency Beacon — For added safety, use CrashSafe’s high-powered red flashing light to ensure oncoming traffic does not strike your vehicle. Lasts 10 hours!
CrashSafe is on sale today! Get up to 50% OFF! + FREE Shipping! We don’t know how long they will keep this promotion going, so be sure to claim this deal now!
The State Of Gadgets
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT AND NOT AN ACTUAL NEWS ARTICLE, BLOG, OR CONSUMER PROTECTION UPDATE
THE STORY DEPICTED ON THIS SITE AND THE PERSON DEPICTED IN THE STORY ARE NOT ACTUAL NEWS. RATHER, THIS STORY IS BASED ON THE RESULTS THAT SOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED THESE PRODUCTS HAVE ACHIEVED. THE RESULTS PORTRAYED IN THE STORY AND IN THE COMMENTS ARE ILLUSTRATIVE, AND MAY NOT BE THE RESULTS THAT YOU ACHIEVE WITH THESE PRODUCTS. THIS PAGE COULD RECEIVE COMPENSATION FOR CLICKS ON OR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS FEATURED ON THIS SITE.
MARKETING DISCLOSURE: This website is a market place. As such you should know that the owner has a monetary connection to the product and services advertised on the site. The owner receives payment whenever a qualified lead is referred but that is the extent of it.
ADVERTISING DISCLOSURE: This website and the products & services referred to on the site are advertising marketplaces. This website is an advertisement and not a news publication. Any photographs of persons used on this site are models. The owner of this site and of the products and services referred to on this site only provides a service where consumers can obtain and compare.